PhD Student @ TUBS.
I received my master's degree (Dipl.-Ing.) from the Technical University Dresden (TUD), Germany, in 2018. In August 2018, I joined the Communications Theory group at TUD. Since August 2019, I am working toward a PhD in the Information Theory and Communication Systems group at Technische Universität Braunschweig (TUBS), Germany, under the supervision of Prof. Eduard Jorswieck.
- Copulas and dependency modeling (especially in the context of ultra-reliable communications)
- Application of machine learning in communications
- Physical layer security
- Jan 15, 2021: Our article "Bounds on the Secrecy Outage Probability for Dependent Fading Channels" is now published in IEEE Transactions on Communications: IEEExplore.
- Jan 9, 2021: Our two-part article "Copula-Based Bounds for Multi-User Communications" is now published in IEEE Communications Letters: Part I, Part II.
- Nov 2, 2020: Our presentation On the Set of Joint Rayleigh Fading Distributions Achieving Positive Zero-Outage Capacities at the Asilomar conference is now available.